Montreal! Your ticket automatically puts you in pole position to experience this glamorous paddock atmosphere. You will be able to approach the eye that jumps out FW44 show the car and FW41 graffiti car floating above water! Williams Racing also brings two racing simulators so you can test your driving skills, right next to their playground.
Get into the groove, dress to impress and kill it on the red carpet! Expect to be mesmerized by a festival-style lineup featuring Wyclef, T-Pain, Kim Lee from the hit Bling Empire show, Juicy M, Frank WalkerDomeno, Donald Laura and more!
The Grand Prix Maxim evening also includes:
- The Maxim Red Carpet Experience will be filled with NHL stars, Olympians, MMA fighters, boxing champions, models, entertainers and more;
- A unique circus-style experience offered by from Montreal own black Mohawk;
- Mixologists creating custom racing-themed cocktails to liven up your evening;
- Rare racing memorabilia and artwork available for purchase;
- John E. Gumbley & The chefs of the JEGantic Group have created an enticing menu around their emblematic Bord’Elle locations & Yoka Luna. VIPs can expect the ultimate culinary journey;
- VIPs will taste the best Macallan Scotch Whiskey as well as Omerto cocktails;
- Immersive video walls to immerse you in the racing action;
- A huge outdoor courtyard loaded with activations and treats.
be a part of from Montreal Renaissance! Join us for the very first MAXIMUM GRAND PRIX PARTY.
Discover history in the making. GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
What: MAXIM GRAND PRIX EVENING
When: Saturday June 182022
Time: From 8 p.m. to 3 a.m.
Where: Windsor station located at 1160, avenue des Canadiens-de-Montreal
Tickets: On sale now at www.maximgrandprixparty.com
For VIP tables and lounges, please send an email to: Karine [email protected]
SOURCE Grand Prix Maxime Party
For further information: or to request an interview, please contact: Karine Delage, Media Relations, Agence Karyzma, 416-876-3329, [email protected]; Laurene Leblanc, PR & Communications, JPM Marketing Solutions, 438-875-6543, [email protected]